Are you searching for a good pre-workout? You should check the ingredients. Though most pre-workouts contain beta-alanine, this does not react well with everyone. It causes a tingling sensation in some people.
You can still find a good pre-workout that does not have beta-alanine. This is an example of amino acid that the body can produce naturally. Though it is effective when added to pre-workouts, the side effects of beta-alanine discourage some people from buying products with this amino acid. If you have been looking for a pre-workout that does not include beta-alanine, you are at the right place. This guide entails some of the highly-rated pre-workouts you should consider. Enjoy!
Learn more about the importance and side effects of beta-alanine
Beta-alanine is added in most pre-workouts since it helps in the production of carnosine. This compound is necessary since it promotes muscle endurance when one engages in intense exercises. If you engage in activities such as endurance running or weight lifting, taking a pre-workout that contains beta-alanine can help you finish such tasks within a short duration. It can help body muscles fight fatigue during intense training.
Though some pre-workouts contain beta-alanine, you can still do without this amino acid. The problem with this amino acid is that it tends to cause a tingling sensation in most people. This condition is known as paresthesia. Since beta-alanine affects the body’s peripheral nerves, it can make your skin feel like it is being poked by needles or pins. This sensation is quite uncomfortable when training since it can prevent you from giving your best.
Apart from the tingling sensation, paresthesia also causes numbness or weakness in some people. When you use a pre-workout that has high amounts of beta-alanine, the feeling of beta-alanine can be quite pronounced. The face can get puffy or turn red. If you don’t want to experience such side effects, you should choose a pre-workout that lacks beta-alanine. This can help you enjoy a high energy level and give you better pumps. Such pre-workouts promote the flow of blood in the body to help you enjoy a satisfying workout.
Choosing a pre-workout without beta-alanine can help your body receive all the other essential nutrients such as creatine, mineral, and vitamins. These are good for your body since they can help you achieve your fitness goals without subjecting you to adverse side effects. It can also give you a clearer focus and help you train without any distractions. Such pre-workouts don’t cause taurine decrease and can help you enjoy safer workouts. If this is what you are searching for, check out the following products.
Best pre-workout without beta-alanine Comparison table
Best pre-workout without beta-alanine comparison overview
If you have been using a pre-workout that has been causing skin itchiness, you should consider replacing it with this pre-workout. This an effective all-round product that you can use before your workouts. It contains minerals, vitamins as well compounds. Since Superpump max does not include beta-alanine in its ingredients, it will not cause any tingling sensation on your skin.
The components in this pre-workout can give you more energy so that you can engage in intense workouts. It contains caffeine, which is a reliable source of energy. This ingredient can also improve stamina levels. Taking this pre-workout can, therefore, help you achieve better athletic performance. Superpump max can increase nitric oxide levels in the body and give you more endurance during intense workouts. If you tend to experience extreme fatigue after training, you should consider this product since it can relieve this.
It is also ideal for people on a budget since it comes at an affordable price. Since Superpump max comes in the form of a fruit punch, most users enjoy its delicious taste. Gaspari, the manufacturer of this pre-workout, has been in existence for many years and customers find this company reputable. Since the company uses natural compounds, you don’t have to have any safety concerns.
- Made using natural ingredients
- Does not cause tingling
- Comes from a reputable brand
- It is reasonably priced
- Fights soreness and fatigue
- Boost energy levels
- Leaves a weird watery taste in the mouth
- Increases endurance capacity
- Fights muscle soreness and fatigue
- Enhances nitric oxide levels and vasodilation
- Increases endurance capacity^Fights muscle soreness and fatigue^Enhances nitric oxide levels and vasodilation
BPI sports came up with this effective pre-workout that does not include beta-alanine to help people with skin sensitivities. Pump HD is, therefore, a non-stimulant pre-workout that cannot cause any harmful effects on your body. Though this pre-workout does not include caffeine, it can still give you an energy boost to give your best performance during exercises.
Taking Pump HD can also improve your focus and give you more muscle endurance. Using this pre-workout can help you realize significant muscle growth after some time. It can help you work harder in weight lifting. The pre-workout is a proprietary blend that contains different ingredients such as Niacin, L-citrulline, citric acid, silica, and artificial flavors. Since this pre-workout is also made up of glycerol, it can prevent you from feeling too thirsty during training.
- Supports various forms of workouts
- It does not cause jitters
- Gives one muscle endurance and improves focus
- The taste is not appealing.
- ✅ EXTREME PUMP AMPLIFIER: The ingredients in Pump HD promote cell hydration and volumization for increased muscle fullness, definition and an enhanced pump.*
- ✅ ENDURANCE: With beetroot powder, trimethylglycine as betaine anhydrous & 6 grams of citrulline, Pump HD may help reduce fatigue, improve efficiency & boost...
- ✅ MUSCLE DEFINITION: Pump HD contains glycerol, which may delay the need for hydration & promote an overall more muscular look.*
- ✅ STACKABLE: BPI Sports Pump HD contains no stimulants, so it can be stacked with a pre-workout or other pump products, like creatine.
Improve your inner drive by taking a pre-workout that will not give you any side effects. Consuming Organic muscle will provide you with the motivation you need to spend more time at the gym. If you are Vegan, this pre-workout was made with you in mind. It contains a lot of natural ingredients that can boost your energy levels and help you engage in more intense workouts.
Most of the components available in this pre-workout are plant-based, and it does not include beta-alanine. Organic muscle pre-workout cannot give you jitters or lead to heart palpitations during use. This organic pre-workout can give you great pumps so that you can conquer even the most intense workouts. It also lacks any GMO, dairy fillers or gluten. In case this pre-workout does not meet your expectations, you can always ask for a refund since the manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee.
Once you consume this pre-workout, you should expect to get more strength needed for weight lifting. It is designed to help you improve athletic performance. Many customers also like this pre-workout since it enhances muscle recovery and boosts the circulation of blood to the muscles. Some even report experiencing a great pump and vascularity from consuming this pre-workout.
- Made using natural components
- Gives you an energy boost
- Great taste
- It is eco-friendly
- Money-back guarantee available
- Most users don’t like the taste
- A NATURAL BOOST OF ENERGY: Maintain healthy stamina, motivation, and mental focus with 150mg of organic caffeine derived from 20 adaptogenic herbs, superfoods, green...
- BETTER INGREDIENTS: Certified USDA organic, non-GMO verified, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, keto friendly, and with NO preservatives, hormones,...
- BUILD LEAN MUSCLE & BURN FAT: Drink before a workout to promote vascularity and pump with only 20 calories per serving and no added sugar. Our premium formula boosts...
- OPTIMIZE OVERALL HEALTH & VITALITY: More than just a pre-workout, each serving is packed with nootropics and essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants,...
If you are a fan of BPI sports, you should check out this pre-workout. It may not contain beta-alanine, but it has other crucial components that can help your body in different ways. For instance, it is made up of nitrosigine, which can boost your energy levels and give you more focus. This can give you great pumps and help your muscles recover fast so that you can spend more time training rather than resting.
The effects of Nitro HD start kicking in in less than 15 minutes after consuming it, but they can last for six hours. This pre-workout can enhance the flow of blood in the body. If you don’t like the flavor of pre-workouts, you should consider this product since it is unflavored. It will not leave a weird taste in your mouth or cause a tingling sensation on your skin. Nitro HD can also help you save on funds since it is among the affordable and effective pre-workouts that don’t come with beta-alanine.
- It is a non-stimulant
- Aids in recovery
- Gives you more focus and an energy boost
- Enhances blood circulation
- The added sucralose makes it too sweet for some users.
- Nitrosigine promotes focus, energy, pump, and recovery. Whether you’re trying to improve your performance or simply love getting that full, hard look at the gym,...
If you need an organic pre-workout that lacks beta-alanine, you should consider Garden of life. Unlike pre-workouts that have beta-alanine, this does not cause any tingling on the surface of the skin or make you feel week. The pre-workout can give you more focus during workouts and boost your energy levels significantly. This plant-based pre-workout is made up of antioxidants, nitric oxide, citric acid, spinach, and caffeine. It is also a vegan pre-workout that does not include any GMOs or Gluten.
Most vegans and athletes don’t have enough vitamin B12 in their bodies. The manufacturer of Garden of life includes this crucial nutrient in the powder to support carbohydrate and fat metabolism. It does not leave behind an awful after taste. Garden of life is a great alternative to chemical pre-workouts.
- It is fully organic
- The pre-workout does not cause any jitters.
- No chemicals present
- Most customers like its taste
- Though healthy, it is not as effective as some pre-workouts.
- ORGANIC ENERGY POWDER: This energy powder is certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF Certified for Sport, Informed-Choice for Sport Certified, Vegan,...
- FOCUS SUPPLEMENT: We include 85mg of clean organic coffeeberry fuel in our energy powder drink mix to help you sharpen mental focus during your workout
- PRE WORKOUT DRINK: Our pre workout powder for men and women gives you a fast burst of energy with a unique nitric oxide blend consisting only of organic veggies...
- VEGAN ENERGY DRINK: Since Vitamin B12, an important nutrient required for fat and carbohydrate metabolism, is often depleted in athletes and vegans we added 220mcg...
Many women and men these days engage in workouts to keep healthy and tone their bodies. Choosing a good pre-workout can support your goals. Experts recommend Ora Organic since it is an effective pre-workout that does not come with the side effects caused by a non-essential amino acid known as beta-alanine.
Since this pre-workout contains organic coffee beans, it can boost your focus so that you give your best during intense training. It is also made up of organic matcha and yerba mate, which also contribute to the high energy levels you experience a few minutes after consumption. Instead of including compounds that often lead to jitters, the manufacturer of this pre-workout uses herbs in its making.
On its label, you will notice the presence of ingredients such as cordyceps mushroom, Rhodiola, and Triphala. Such components can lower high-stress levels and prevent you from a crash after working out. Since it contains nitric oxide, this pre-workout can boost the flow of blood to key muscles so that you can experience growth after a shorter period. All the ingredients available in this pre-workout are locally sourced. It does not contain artificial stimulants or GMOs that can cause negative effects to your body.
- No crash or jitters
- It is keto-friendly
- Enhances blood circulation
- Money-back guarantee
- Poor taste
Plant-based pre-workouts can prevent you from adding any artificial components to your body. If you prefer such pre-workouts, you should look into Truth Nutrition. This is a clean product made using natural ingredients to help your body perform well during workouts. The components in it are formulated to boost your energy levels so that you can train harder and achieve muscle growth.
Taking this pre-workout can prevent you from feeling thirsty during training since it hydrates the body even as you lose water through sweating. This is because it contains useful ingredients such as coconut water, fruit extracts, electrolytes, and pink sea salt. Truth Nutrition can also keep more focused on training so that you can achieve your goals easily. One of the key ingredients that lead to this effect is coffee bean caffeine available in Truth Nutrition.
All of the ingredients available in this pre-workout are scientifically backed and proven to work. Consuming it can, therefore, help you build muscle fast. If you are into athletics, you should also consider this pre-workout since it is filled with tart cherries that can prevent you from muscle soreness after engaging in such intense activities.
- It does not contain synthetics or chemicals.
- Boost muscle endurance
- It can keep you hydrated during workouts.
- Does not have any added sugar
- It is not cheap
- All natural flavors - The reviews say it all, no sweet, sickening, fake taste. Most BCAA companies mask their gross taste w/sickening amounts of unhealthy synthetic...
- Power up - Train Longer - Get Stronger – Amino Energy, Strength & Endurance: Promotes enhanced muscular endurance, energy, stamina & recovery. Our BCAAs leverage...
- No synthetics, period - proven science meet Mother Nature: most BCAA powders contain synthetic ingredients, duck feathers or human hair. Not here! At Truth...
- Ideal inducive environment – Promotes lean muscle: Now you can skip the hardest part of building muscle, without packing on extra, unwanted pounds. These Branched...
How to find the best pre-workout without beta-alanine
The market offers so many pre-workout supplements that many people choose from. Finding the right one that will not cause any negative effects on your body is a challenge. You have to know the crucial and non-essential ingredients found in different models. One of the components that is found in many products but is not necessary is beta-alanine.
Since the body can produce this amino acid, you can still achieve your fitness goals without consuming it from a supplement. When you start looking for a pre-workout without beta-alanine, you need to focus on the following.
Other ingredients available
Though you can do without beta-alanine, a good pre-workout should still give you all the necessary nutrients your body needs. Check for other ingredients such as vitamins, caffeine, creatine, nitric oxide, or L-Arginine. Choosing a pre-workout that contains such ingredients can help you enjoy various benefits.
It is also important to look for one that does not include artificial flavors and sweeteners since such cannot support your weight loss goals. Ensure that the pre-workout you choose does not have any substances that can harm you. If you are not certain of particular ingredients in a pre-workout, you can even talk to a doctor before you start using it.
Not every pre-workout without beta-alanine is effective. Once you start your search, you should focus on popular brands since these can help you find one that works as expected. Choosing a pre-workout from a trusted brand can help you find all the information you need regarding its products. You can even check reviews online on some of the popular brands so that you find a supplement that can deliver what it promises.
As you try to find the best pre-workout, you should have an estimate of what you are willing to spend. Focus on products that you can afford so that you don’t end up blowing your budget. Comparing the prices of different pre-workouts that don’t contain beta-alanine can help you find one that is within your budget.
One of the things that discourage many fitness enthusiasts from using most pre-workouts is taste. Though most pre-workouts have an awful taste, you can still find delicious ones. Doing some research before you buy one can help you identify such a supplement. You don’t want to choose a pre-workout that will be hard to consume due to its terrible taste. If you are struggling to find one that your taste buds can tolerate, you should look for an unflavored one.
A pre-workout that lacks beta-alanine can prevent you from a tingling sensation or body weakness. Though most products contain this amino acid, it is not essential since the body can produce it on its own. Check out some of the best pre-workouts without beta-alanine from our reviews above and choose one that can fulfill your needs. Remember that a good pre-workout can never substitute a healthy diet. As you work hard at the gym and take a pre-workout, you should always maintain a well-balanced diet to realize the desired results.
Last update on 2021-08-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API