One of the ingredients that is included in most pre-workouts is caffeine. It can help one lose weight and boost your performance during workouts. Despite its benefits, not everyone takes caffeine.
If you are hypersensitive to caffeine, you should focus on finding a non-caffeinated pre-workout. Since not every pre-workout available today contains caffeine, you can find the right supplement that can still support your fitness goals. This guide reviews some of the best non-caffeinated pre-workouts that you can pick from. Find out more!
The benefits of a non-caffeinated pre-workout
Pre-workouts are a bit tricky for most gym-goers. You should not only focus on post workouts and forget taking the right nutrients before you start training. Taking a pre-workout can prevent you from losing energy in the middle of your session. It can give you the body the nutrients necessary for excellent workout performance. If you feel sluggish a few minutes before hitting the gym, you need to take a pre-workout supplement.
One of the ingredients available in most pre-workouts is caffeine. Though this can give you more energy to train, it is not always the best for every fitness enthusiast. If you take coffee in the morning, you don’t need to consume a caffeinated pre-workout since too much coffee in your system can lead to overstimulation.
Excess consumption of caffeine can also affect your sleep and prevent you from getting enough rest necessary for muscle recovery. Since caffeine is a drug, it can be addictive. Some of the caffeinated pre-work supplements have been known to cause insomnia in some people. A non-caffeinated pre-workout can prevent you from such effects.
Such pre-workouts can also offer you overall support during and after training. Despite the absence of caffeine in these pre-workouts, most of them contain other useful nutrients such as vitamins, which can help your body build muscle and boost circulation.
Here are some of the best non-caffeinated pre-workout
Best non-caffeinated pre-workout comparison overview
If you are searching for a pump enhancer that does not include caffeine in its ingredients, you should consider RSP pump boost. Though this pre-workout does not have caffeine, it offers two useful ingredients, including coconut water extract and citrulline. It is a great pre-workout that can prevent you from excess fatigue after training.
The coconut water in RSP pump boost enhances water and electrolytes delivery to your body muscles. It, therefore, ensures that you can maintain high performance throughout your weight lifting sessions. Consuming this pre-workout can help you enjoy enhanced pumps and increased energy.
The citrulline in this pre-workout enhances blood circulation in the body and boosts the dilation of veins. Such components can help your body recover fast even after intense workouts. Consuming this non-caffeinated pre-workout can help you realize muscle gains as long as you remain consistent with your workout routine.
- It can reduce recovery time
- This is a good introductory pre-workout
- Comes from a reputable brand
- Easy to mix
- Some users don’t like its weird taste.
- STIMULANT-FREE PRE-WORKOUT PUMP ENHANCER - RSP Pump Boost was designed to be the versatile, stimulant-free nitric oxide booster to enhance pumps, increase blood...
- PROVEN, HIGH PERFORMANCE FORMULA - RSP Pump Boost is formulated with 1.5g of HydroMax. This beneficial ingredient absorbs easily and fuels pumps by increasing the...
- NON-STIMULANT VERSATILITY FOR ANYTIME USE - Pump Boost is formulated to be free of stimulants, allowing for extreme versatility. Use Pump Boost as a standalone pre...
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS & MIXES EASILY - Pump Boost mixes easily in just 10 ounces of water and comes in delicious flavors including Blue Raspberry and Cherry Limeade....
Are you new to using non-caffeinated pre-workouts and are searching for an ideal one? You need to check out Pumpsurge. Instead of using caffeine, the manufacturer of this pre-workout includes betaine in it. This ingredient can help boost your performance while at the same time, sparing you from the negative effects of caffeine.
Betaine is a compound that affects the brain to boost mental performance. Though Pumpsurge may not have ingredients such as creatine, taking this pre-workout can make you more focused so that you can train harder at the gym without any distractions. The compounds available in this pre-workout can increase acetylcholine in your brain.
This is important since it affects how your body muscles and nervous system function. With Pumpsurge, you don’t need a stimulant to stay focused since this can boost mental clarity without relying on caffeine. Apart from that, this pre-workout also contains L-citrulline, which leads to increased pumps and reduces recovery time. The compound is useful since it enhances the delivery of nutrients to the muscles so that you can realize growth within a short duration. You should also expect other ingredients in this pre-workout, such as nitric oxide, Bioperine, glycerol, and Rhodiola.
- Has useful ingredients
- Proper dosing
- Great for beginners
- Supports muscle growth
- Can lead to vascularity
- It lacks some crucial compounds
- Poor texture
- Skin-Tearing Pumps, No Caffeine: Pumpsurge is a one of a kind scientifically dosed pre workout without caffeine. This unique formula is different from most...
- Heavy Hitting Nitric Oxide Booster: Explosive muscle pumps are just the beginning. Pumpsurge stimfree preworkout uses cutting-edge ingredients like L-Citrulline,...
- No Proprietary Blends: Jacked Factory follows one simple principle: What’s on the label is in the bottle and what’s not on the label isn’t. We don’t...
- Manufactured in a USA cGMP Facility: All Jacked Factory supplements are manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility. We guarantee that you are getting the...
Every gym-goer has specific goals. If you need a pre-workout that can support your goals, you should check out Evlution Nutrition. This is a pump enhancer that does not contain any caffeine. It can enhance your pump and help you realize muscle gain after a certain period. One of the things that makes this pre-workout quite effective is its ingredients.
It is made using vitamin D and C, which can boost your immune system and strengthen your bones. These compounds are also crucial since they offer the body antioxidants that help repair muscles during workouts. The pre-workout may not have caffeine but is equipped with betaine, which can enhance your mental performance. This can help you remain focused all through your training sessions. The betaine in this pre-workout can also dilate the veins to enhance blood flow in the body.
The pump enhancer also contains glycerol, choline, and Huperzine, which also boost cognitive function. Besides weight lifters, athletes can also benefit from this pre-workout since it can boost stamina to help you through such intense activities. Taking Evlution Nutrition can help you enjoy better pumps and even faster recovery.
- Can lead to larger and harder muscles
- Better pumps
- This pre-workout can boost athletic performance.
- Comes at an affordable cost
- The lack of flavor disappoints some users.
- Maximum Strength Nitric Oxide Booster from its unique formula that uses cutting edge patented ingredients to rapidly boost Nitric Oxide levels and blood flow for...
- Powerful Pump Building Ingredients combine the strongest nitric oxide enhancers including NO3T Betaine Nitrate and Hydromax for next level muscle hydration, plus key...
- Boost Performance and Muscle Growth as increased blood flow transports more oxygen and nutrients into the muscles, delaying fatigue and allowing you to push yourself...
- Stimulant Free and Sugar Free making Pump Mode the ideal choice when you don’t want stimulants, and the perfect complement to combine with your stimulant-based...
Get all the nutrients you need from this pre-workout. Though it may not have caffeine, it can still help you achieve high performance at the gym. This non-caffeinated pre-workout can boost your energy levels so that you can lift heavier weights than you normally do. It supports muscle building and helps you see some difference in your body after a few months of training.
Some of the nutrients available in No xPlode include thiamin, calcium, niacin, creatine, and beta-alanine. Such compounds can help boost your focus during intense workouts. If you take days to go back to the gym due to muscle soreness, you need to take this pre-workout before your next session. It can help your body recover fast so that you can train more and rest less. This pre-workout can, therefore, bring you closer to your goals.
The problem with most pre-workouts that don’t contain caffeine is that they are costly. This supplement comes at an affordable cost and can help you save some cash. Apart from that, the manufacturer also gives you the chance to pick different flavors of this pre-workout. Unlike most pre-workouts, this product tastes good.
- Contains a lot of essential nutrients, including creatine
- It is budget-friendly
- Available in different flavors
- Leads to a quick recovery and can give you an energy boost
- Some of the ingredients come in small quantities.
- Increased energy production
- Superior nutrient transport and saturation into muscle tissue
- Improved workout performance
The genius powder is one of the non-caffeinated supplements that have been receiving a lot of attention over an extended period. This is because it is an effective pre-workout that comes with all the right ingredients needed to boost performance. Taking this supplement will boost your physical and mental performance without the need for caffeine.
Though it does not contain caffeine, Genius powder uses milder stimulants that have the same effect as this additive. Unlike some of the pre-workouts, this is a well-rounded supplement that can give you value for your cash. It contains citrulline and beta-alanine that can boost muscle endurance. With this pre-workout, you no longer have to experience excess fatigue after working out since it relieves such symptoms. It makes you stronger as you engage even in the most intense workouts and allows you to push your limits.
Some of the ingredients available in Genius powder can also boost nervous performance. These include Huperzine, tyrosine, Alpha-GPC, and betaine. Genius powder also contains Theobromine, which is a mild stimulant that does not expose you to adverse side effects. The combination of such ingredients in this pre-workout ensures that you feel amazing before, during, and after working out. Genius powder is also great at enhancing focus so that you can train without distractions.
- Has effective ingredients
- Can boost your physical and mental performance
- It is a well-rounded pre-workout
- Does not include creatine
- SYNERGISTIC MIND TO MUSCLE CONNECTION - Genius Pre is an all natural pre workout that includes key performance enhancers alongside various nootropics to support...
- CAFFEINE FREE PREWORKOUT - Why are most pre workout supplements masked with proprietary blends? Many use high amounts of caffeine or other cheap stimulants with...
- NATURALLY SWEETENED, FREE OF JUNK - Whether it's a pre-workout for men or a pre workout for women, too many supplements are loaded with fillers and dyes that are...
- NITRIC OXIDE BOOSTING POWERHOUSE - The combination of L-Citrulline, EleATP, and L-Arginine make for rapid nitric oxide elevation, supporting massive pumps. The...
For your muscles to grow, you need to take a pre-workout that can enhance blood circulation. This pre-workout from PE Science can help you achieve this since it is loaded with L-arginine that can boost blood flow. Once you check the label, you will also notice other ingredients in it, such as vitamin C, D, and minerals. Though this pre-workout does not contain caffeine, it can you achieve a great pump.
Your body also needs to recover fast to help in the development of new muscle. Consuming this pre-workout can help with this since it speeds up recovery so that you can spend enough time training. PEScience high volume also has BCAAs, which help in regulating muscle growth. It can give you more energy to train harder.
Unlike pre-workouts that contain caffeine, this non-caffeinated supplement will not expose your body to any negative effects. Even if you choose to work out at night, taking this pre-workout will not interfere with your sleep. Though this pre-workout works as expected, you may not enjoy its taste.
- It does not cause jitters
- Can boost your energy levels
- No side effects
- Enhances muscle growth
- It can minimize recovery time
- Some users feel that the package is small.
- Caffeine free pre workout – High Volume is a premium, scientifically dosed pre workout without caffeine. This unique formula is different from most pre-workouts...
- Premium nitric oxide boosting – 4 grams of pure l-citrulline (more than twice the amount of common pre-workouts), agmatine sulfate, arginine nitrate, and hydromax...
- Versatile and stackable – While High Volume is the ultimate in caffeine free preworkouts by itself, its unique formula allows it to be taken at any time of day or...
- Amazing taste and mixability – with over 5 amazing flavors you'll always be able to mix it up while enjoying the same great product.
This is among the pre-workouts that do not come with caffeine or creatine. You should not judge it so fast since it can still help you achieve your workout goals. Magnum Nutraceuticals is an effective product since it is loaded with minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. Once you consume it, you will feel a rush of focus after a few minutes. This starts kicking in less than ten minutes.
The problem with most caffeine pre-workouts is that they cause jitters and insomnia in most users. If you can relate, you should consider this pre-workout since it cannot give you such effects. The fast-acting supplement can enhance your energy levels without relying on caffeine. It contains BCAAs and vitamin B that can boost your mental performance. Choosing this pre-workout can also help you get rid of excess fatigue that comes from lifting heavy weights.
It is also equipped with carnosyn, which helps the body produce enzymes needed for the contraction of muscles. Whether you like sprinting or engage in weight training, you should consider using Magnum Nutraceuticals since it can help you achieve your specofic goals. The manufacturer also loads it with L-leucine, L-Glycine, L-citrulline, and citric acid. It comes in a great flavor that some people enjoy. If you don’t like the taste of this pre-workout, you can mix it with lots of water before consumption.
- Contains useful ingredients that can lead to muscle growth
- Gives one energy boost and more focus
- It starts working fast.
- Some people don’t find it to be cost-effective.
- STIMULANT-FREE ENERGY: Most pre-workout supplements and drink mixes are filled with caffeine and other stimulants to give you fast energy. While effective,...
- GET STRONGER, FASTER: Carnosyn, a readily available beta-alanine, is an active ingredient in the Opus formula. Carnoysn promotes the production of the specific...
- IMPROVE ANAEROBIC PERFORMANCE: During the course of your weight training, you’ll go through catabolism and anabolism. Catabolism is the process of breaking down...
- DELICIOUS TWISTER POP FLAVOR: Enjoy the taste of your workout supplement with this sweet Twister Pop drink mix. It’s not only effective in improving your gym...
How to find the best non-caffeinated pre-workout
Caffeine may be important but is not an ideal ingredient for some people. The market offers pre-workouts that contain caffeine and those that don’t. If you don’t take caffeine, you should focus on getting one that leaves out this ingredient. For you to find a non-caffeinated pre-workout, you need to pay attention to the following.
Do not choose a pre-workout without identifying the specific benefits it can offer. You need to choose one that can improve power output and boost your exercise performance without relying on caffeine. A good non-caffeinated pre-workout should improve your focus and give you better reaction times as you engage in different intense activities. It should improve cognitive performance and put you in a good mood so that you are always ready for your next workout session. Going through online reviews can help you find out if the pre-workout you want to purchase can offer such benefits.
You should never buy any pre-workout without checking the ingredients in it. Though it may not contain caffeine, a good pre-workout should have key ingredients that can make it effective. Choose one that contains creatine since this is a useful compound that can give you more strength, especially during intense workouts. The best non-caffeinated pre-workouts are also loaded with beta-alanine since this can help your body recover fast between sets of high-intensity workouts such as sprints.
Citrulline is also important in such pre-workouts since it can enhance the delivery of nutrients and blood to different muscle groups. Focus on the minerals and vitamins present in a pre-workout before purchase since this can affect how well it helps you perform. Rather than using a strong stimulant such as caffeine, such pre-workouts opt for milder ones such as betaine. Choosing a supplement that has this ingredient can save you from any safety concerns. This compound is also important since it can assist in the repair of muscles and support cognitive function.
Apart from the specific ingredients, you should also check the quantity of each compound in a pre-workout. The problem with some of the supplements is that they have great ingredients in fewer quantities and are therefore not very effective. Choosing a non-caffeinated pre-workout that has ingredients in their right quantities can lead to positive results.
You should also find out the flavors that different pre-workouts come with so that you don’t buy one that you will struggle to consume. Everyone has a liking for particular favors, and finding a pre-workout that comes in different flavors gives you the freedom to choose an ideal one. Avoid pre-workouts that have a chemical taste or those filled with artificial sweeteners.
Experts recommend minimizing the amount of caffeine you consume to avoid negative side effects such as anxiety and insomnia. Though caffeine is good when added to a pre-workout, not everyone can tolerate it. That is why manufacturers of supplements came up with non-caffeinated pre-workouts to accommodate everyone. We have reviewed some of the best pre-workouts that don’t contain caffeine to help you figure out where to start. Though this ingredient is not present in the products, they have other nutrients to support your workout goals. Find the right one today and enjoy a better performance during your workouts.
Last update on 2021-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API