Dumbbell Wrist Curl
Dumbbell wrist curl is easy to learn with more benefits in it. If you building up your forearms and wrists you will be able to lift more weight only by doing this. your forearms strengthen by the griping, so it gives you more grip than other exercises. You can easily perform this at home. You can first start out an exercise, the weights aren’t that heavy.
Benefits of Dumbbell Wrist Curl
- You can build stronger, flexible wrists and forearm muscles.
- It helps in building up lagging wrists, forearms, and boost your grip strength.
- It is a combination of movements that allows the hand to move in a circular motion.
- Use the wrist curls to build up the muscles between the wrist and elbow.
- You’ll be able to hold more weight in your hands, reducing the need for straps in other exercises.
How to do it?
- Stand up straight with a dumbbell in each hand in an underhand grip with your palms facing forward.
- Hold the dumbbell with your fingers just in a gripping position.
- Curl your wrist upwards while exhaling.
- Inhale and lower your wrist back to your starting position.
- Repeat while keeping your forearms still.