Best Tricep Workouts
In this article, we are going to share some of the best tricep workouts that will definitely take place in your daily workout to help in healthier life style.
Add these best moves to your daily workout and see a major difference in your musculature. We are listing some of the best
- Chair Dips
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension (Lying down)
- Pike Shoulder Press
Push-up is a well-known exercise for us. It has different varieties which are really helpful to built-up whole body muscles. We will discuss here the variety of push-ups, but one thing to tell that it is the main exercise of tricep. We will list here the push-ups varieties.
- Narrow Grip
- Knee Push-ups (Normal Grip)
- Knee Push-ups (Wide Grip)
- Diamond Knee
- Incline Push-ups (Narrow Grip)
They have slightly different positions and affect different muscles parts.
The chair dips is a great muscles exercise that builds arm and shoulder strength. This simple exercise can be done almost anywhere and has many variations in it. Use it as part of an upper body strength workout.
Start from seating position, holding the chair with your hands.Slowly move your butt forward until it is in front position of the chair.
Lower your butt using arm while keeping your knees bent. Push your body back with arm using your leg power as possible. keep your focus on arms.
It is one of the most effective exercises for activating the triceps muscles in your upper arm. You must activate your core as you hold your hips off the ground. It is used for pushing, and you will engage it in any daily activities that require pushing. As well, it keep your body in balance. If you participate sports activity, you should maintain strength in your triceps as well.
It can be done in different variations, You can change the order to make the exercise more challenging. Let’s have a look.
- Dips on chairs, straight legs.
- Step up chair Right to Left.
- Crunch on chair.
- Plank on chair.
- Reverse leg lift.
- Side lunge on chair.
- Bicycle crunch on chair.
- Side plank with chair.
- Chair Bridge.
- Circular leg lift on chair.
Dumbbell Triceps Extension (lying down)
The dumbbell pullover is useful when building a big and strong chest muscles. Often bodybuilders used dumbbell pullovers to build serious muscle mass and increase overall upper body strength capacity.
This exercise works muscles in the upper body.
lie on a bench and then hold the dumbbell with your left hand with a neutral grip in the left arm extended upward direction. lay your right hand across the stomach.
Inhale when lower the dumbbell position while bending the elbow. Bring dumbbell down sideways over the chest in an arc position. Keep your upper arm still as possible. Exhale, return and repeat the process, and switch sides when set is finished.
- It can help to increase chest, back and give strength to the body at the same time. This movement is one of the more well-known bodybuilding exercise.
- It works with stability throughout the body and simply by the position it places to lift during the set up. The glutes and core muscles moving to stabilize the spine and lock down the other joints of the body.
- It can help to improve shoulder mobility when it places a stretch upon the lats and triceps. By strengthening the muscles of the serratus and back at deep ranges of shoulder flexion, you can work to establish greater stability and control. It is good for upper body single joint to develop muscle hypertrophy.
You can do this exercise in an alternative way like dumbbell curls.
Pike shoulder press
Pike shoulder press is one of the popular muscle building workout. It is greatly work with your upper body muscles, like triceps in your shoulders and arms. It is one of the four positions in diving. It’s position performed with the knees straight and the body bent at the waist. It is one of the best home shoulder exercise you can do.
- To perform the pike shoulder press make push-up position with your feet on a stable ball or chair.
- With the position in stretched arm, lift up your hips in a pike position.
- Maintain the position with your body and bend your elbows to lower your head and upper body respecting to the floor.
- Engaging your muscles push back to the starting position. Keep your abdominal tight.
- Exhale as you push back and inhale as you lower your upper body about to the floor.
The pike shoulder press is one of the best exercise which builds shoulder, gives strength to the body and improves your core stability.
It works for your shoulders, arms, chest, back and core, and helps to tone and strengthen your entire upper body.